EOCC critically examines, through appropriate methods and curriculum choices:
- The degree to which Catholic life and culture are integrated into the total curriculum.
- The quality, intellectual rigour and effectiveness of its Religious Education program.
- The creation of opportunities for involvement in a variety of liturgical celebrations.
- The opportunities for its staff and students to experience a variety of prayer types.
- Ways in which teachers integrate the “To Know, Worship and Love” textbooks into the Religious Education Curriculum.
- The processes for ensuring that its teachers are accredited to teach Religious Education.
- How the priority for Religious Education is reflected in aspects of its management, including budget allocation and timetabling processes.