Eileen O’Connor Catholic College is a co-educational Catholic Secondary College in the Archdiocese of Sydney. As a special school, it provides an individualised education program for students with a moderate intellectual disability and other complex needs through the NESA primary, 7-10 Life Skills and Stage 6 Life Skills curriculum.
If you have a child who you feel would benefit from the educational program offered by the College, please begin by completing an ‘Expression of Interest’ form available for download and submission from this website.
- Parents/guardians submit the ‘Expression of Interest’ form.
- College contacts parents/guardians.
- Parents/guardians and student attend an enrolment interview.
- Parents/guardians submit a Sydney Catholic Schools enrolment form.
- Students are observed in their current educational setting.
- Formal offer of enrolment.
- Parents/guardians accept or decline offer.