Eileen O’Connor Catholic College is a co-educational Catholic Secondary College in the Archdiocese of Sydney. As a special school, it provides an individualised education program for students with a moderate intellectual disability through the NSW BOSTES Life Skills program of study in Years 7-10.
If you have a child who you feel would benefit from the educational program offered by the College, please begin by completing an ‘Expression of Interest’ form available for download and submission from this website.
- Parents/guardians submit the ‘Expression of Interest’ form.
- College contacts parents/guardians.
- Parents/guardians attend enrolment interview.
- Students are observed in their current educational setting.
- Formal offer of enrolment.
- Parents/guardians accept or decline offer.