Students will be considered for enrolment at Eileen O’Connor Catholic College if they meet the following criteria:
- Have been recently assessed as having a moderate intellectual disability and/or a significant developmental disability through an individual assessment consistent with eligibility criteria under current government funding guidelines.
- Present no serious threat of risk or harm to other students or staff.
- Exhibit no behaviours that significantly interfere with, or compromise teaching and learning practices in the classroom or social integration in the playground
- Are no older than 16 years 9 months and are seeking placement for Years 6-11 (Stages 3 to 6) in a special school setting; and
- Are able to toilet themselves without individual assistance on a regular basis.
The enrolment policy for Eileen O’Connor Catholic College is based on the Archdiocese of Sydney Catholic Schools Enrolment Policy. For a copy of this policy, please go to: sydcatholicschools.nsw.edu.au